Smartphones have revolutionized today’s world. It’s equal to carrying a mini laptop with features of a normal phone. If you use a smartphone you will know the importance of web browser as you can everything in your cell as you can now connect to the internet at any time. If you wish to have a light plus fast browser, then you have read the article, as we are going to talk about UC browser that fulfills all your expectations.
UC browser is one of the most popular web browsers that is used on smartphones in today’s world. If you wish to enjoy this browser on your PC or laptop then here, we will give you the perfect guide that will help you to download UC browser on PC. Before you download this popular UC browser, I think it is important for you to know why it is so popular. It’s so talked about because of its amazing features.
Features of UC Browser:
- Data saving feature
- High speed – no interruptions even if the network is weak.
- Multiple file downloads – all at the same time
- Can enjoy the internet with low cost.
- Photo collage – create photo collage of images of web page
- Built in theme – allow you to decorate your browser to your liking
- WiFi and 3G – work well with WiFi and 3G network
- Simple and clean UI – no need to read extra user guide
- works great on 2G too
- Available for all systems like OS, Android and Symbian
- Free download available – no payment to be made.
Once you start using it, you will never change it. You will love it for its simplicity and all the features mentioned above.
Also Read: Facts of Subway Surfers for PC
It is one of the best browsers not only for your smartphone but also for your laptop, computer or PC.
How to download UC browser on PC
Here we will give you a simple and easy tutorial on how to download UC browser on your PC. So, that you can enjoy easy browsing with amazing features:
As UC browser isn’t available officially for PC, you will have to download an Emulator software that will support UC browser download on your PC. All you have to do is follow these simple steps mentioned below. Please make sure your are connected to the internet for this.
Note: please make sure your computer has the latest version of graphic drivers.
- Download BlueStacks( Android Emulator) by going on their official site. Install it just like you download other software.
- Click on download and follow all the instruction that are displayed on your screen once downloaded, launch the software and you will see a search tool available. In the search tool type UC browser on google play store
- Once the search results are displayed, please click on app result.
- Now install the app.
Simple wasn’t it? Well, that’s it, my friends now just lay back and wait for it to install. I hope this tutorial was helpful to you, and now you have the UC browser on your PC.
Alternative method to download UC Browser for PC (Windows 7/8) Computer free
The UC browser can be downloaded using this alternative method also, for this method to work you will first have to download.EXE file of UC browser and double-click launch.
Well, that’s all we have for you folks on downloading UC browser on your PC. It runs on Windows 7/8/ XP without any problem. It is free of cost. Hope there was no error while downloading UC browser on your PC. Help your friends get it too by sharing this.